Wednesday, November 28, 2012

About My Self♔

Hello! My name is Nabila Oktaviani Erianto Putri but you can call me Nabila.I was born in Bekasi, October 20th 1996. So now I am 16 yo. I study in 8 Senior High School Tangerang. Hemm actually I am the new student. I started studied in DELTA (8shs) on August. Before there, I studied in 44 Senior High School Jakarta.

My Hobby are dancing, singing, playing piano and shopping! Dance is my life. I lived for dancing and dancing for my life. How about shopping? hemm I think everybody love shopping, but I'm different. I love shopping because when i buy something, i don't know i just feel happy. It's like i got 1 billion dolars.

I think that's all i can share with you guys. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ka Nabila,aku anna dari FM WTC 2.
    Bisa wa aku ka di 085213933665

    ReplyDelete